17 August 2011

New children in the family

New children are coming into our Maranatha Home in Nepal. Each one has a special story, usually a very sad story of circumstances that brought him to us. Each one is a precious, unique creation of God who will probably be with us-- like family-- for a long,long time. Allow will be part of their lives and they a part of ours.. In many ways, it is like adding a new baby to the family, which is something that is on my mind, since I am expecting two new grandchildren very soon. We do not know who they are yet-- what their personality is like, or what direction they will choose in life. Like grandchildren, someone else will be giving most of their care and parenting, making most of the decisions concerning them. But also like grandchildren, I know that these new ones will find a very special place in my heart. I am looking forward to watching them grow up into godly men and women and excited about what the Lord will do with their lives.