23 November 2014

Sincerely Liz!


It was a special joy to me to  have my son and his family along with us on a trip to  Nepal. Taking a two year old and a pregnant woman on the long air travel and the hard ground travel in a country like  Nepal  might not seem like the best idea. Why did we do it?  Well, I love them and I wanted them to see the work that we do.  And-- my daughter in law is a professional photographer. We will be using the spectacular photos she took on this trip for literally years to come.

See her web site at www.sincerelylizinc.com.







This is the littlest short- term missionary who has ever made the trip with us.  If she can do it, so can you.

What doth hinder thee from joining a mission trip?

See for yourself what the Lord is doing in another country and be a part of it.